The government has now confirmed that children’s grassroots sports are not exempt from the national lockdown.
As a result, the Club's Sunday sessions will be suspended for 4 weeks.
We will resume on Sunday 6th December and will then continue until the end of our term, i.e. until Sunday 20th December
Welcome to RPR
Set up by the Royal Parks in 2011 to:
- Provide fun and learning through playing Rugby.
- To develop mini, midi, junior and youth Rugby at Regents Park Royals.
- To raise the profile of the club in the local community.
- Nurture and encourage respect, sporting behaviour and fair play through Rugby.
- Provide the rugby experience for boys and girls aged under 18.
- Seek improvement through the provision of quality and qualified coaching.
- To maintain standards as described in RFU Seal of Approval and active Westminster.
- To ensure progression to senior rugby and achieve life-long participation.
- To ensure good practice at all times.